Committees and Caucuses
Dr. Dunn serves on the following committees:
The Committee on Energy and Commerce is the oldest standing legislative committee in the U.S. House of Representatives and is vested with the broadest jurisdiction of any congressional authorizing committee. The committee has responsibility for matters including telecommunications, consumer protection, food and drug safety, public health and research, environmental quality, energy policy, and interstate and foreign commerce among others.
- Subcommittee on Health
- Subcommittee on Innovation, Data, & Commerce
- Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
The China Select Committee will focus on reclaiming U.S. economic independence in key areas and on exposing the Chinese Communist Party’s coordinated, whole-of-society strategy to undermine American leadership.
The Republican Study Committee has served as the conservative caucus of House Republicans and a leading influencer on the Right since its original founding in 1973. It exists to bring like-minded House members together to promote a strong, principled legislative agenda that will limit government, strengthen our national defense, boost America’s economy, preserve traditional values, and balance our budget.
Dr. Dunn serves on the following caucuses:
- GOP Doctors Caucus
- House Border Security Caucus
- Conservative Climate Caucus
- Wildfire Caucus
- Congressional French Caucus
- House Army Caucus
- Friends of Belgium Caucus
- Bulgaria Caucus
- Congressional Wine Caucus
- Health Care Innovation Caucus
- Congressional Plasma Caucus
Dr. Dunn has been appointed to the following:
- NATO Parliamentary Assembly
- House Democracy Partnership